How to Set Your Cake Pans?
While baking a perfect cake, we all focus on the right ingredients, simple measures and proper temperatures to turn a cake in a delectable delight. However, the easiest way to make your D-Day special is ordering an online cake and flowers delivery in Jalandhar, but a personal touch and your intense emotions can be conveyed rightly by baking a cake by you for your loved ones.
So, if you have considerable time and thinking to surprise your loved ones with a perfectly baked cake from you, start it with setting your ‘cake pan’ right.
Ingredients You Need:
- Parchment Paper
- Cake Pans
- Pastry Brush
- Kitchen Scissors
- Mixing Bowl
Steps to be Followed to Set Your Cake Pan Correctly
- It is important to cut a square parchment paper more significant than your cake pan. Even if your cake pan is round in shape, always cut it into a square.
- Fold the square-cut into quarters and after that in half. Fold it until it turns into a narrow triangle.
- Locate the centre of your pan and measure it towards its edge. Take note of measurement.
- Mark the same size over the triangle parchment paper and cut it precisely to reach the desired shape.
- Now unfold the sheet, and you are ready with a perfect parchment paper which can conveniently fit your cake pan.
- Always use a pastry brush to evenly spread a smooth butter over the sides and the bottom of the pan. Any ceases, or air bubbles are required to smoothen with the prepared parchment paper.
- Another layer of the brush needs to be applied, over the parchment paper.
- Now, it’s time to add a tablespoon of cake flour and spread it an even by shaking the cake pan. Remove the excessive flour powder after covering the entire cake pan appropriately.
- Your cake pan is ready!
Below are Some of the Tips which Can Yield Great Results:
- If you are baking a chocolate cake, use cocoa powder to dust your cake pan to enhance the flavour of your cake. It will also help in avoiding any white film over the cake which is caused, due to the application of regular flour.
- You can place the pan on the parchment paper and trace out its bottom. Cut the paper along its tracing, and the parchment paper is ready to fit your cake pan.
- You can also cut almost 2-inches more prominent parchment paper from the original dimensions of your cake pan to cover its side areas.
You can also order cake home delivery in Zirakpur instantly if you are planning a celebration for the last minute. Whether you bake or order instant home delivery, it’s all about how you make someone’s day special!